Our Proprietary Rights.
Code of Conduct
- Restrict or inhibit any other visitor or member from using our website, including, without limitation, by means of “hacking” or defacing any portion of our website;
- Transmit or otherwise make available in connection with our website:
- any content or information that is fraudulent, threatening, intimidating, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, pornographic or otherwise objectionable or would give rise to criminal or civil liability;
- any material, non-public information about companies without the authorization to do so;
- any content or information that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offense or that encourages or provides instructional information about illegal or potentially illegal activities;
- any content or information that is or may be protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity or other proprietary right without the express consent of the owner of such right; or
- any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities or other unsolicited commercial communication (except with our prior written consent);
- Engage in spamming or flooding;
- Transmit any software or other materials that contain any viruses, worms, trojan horses, web bugs, cancelbot, “spyware,” defects, date bombs, time bombs or any other computer code, file or program that may or is intended to damage or hijack the operation of any hardware, software or telecommunications equipment or any other actually or potentially harmful, disruptive or invasive code or component;
- Interfere with or disrupt the operation of our website or the servers or networks that host our website or make our website available or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of such servers or networks;
- Impersonate any person or entity, including but not limited to any of our agents or representatives, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity or express or imply that we endorse any statement you make, without our prior written consent;
- “Frame” or “mirror” any part of our website without our prior written consent;
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, “data mine” or in any way determine, archive, reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of our website or its contents;
- Create a database by systematically downloading and storing all or any of the materials from our website; or
- Interfere with or violate any other website visitor’s or user’s right to privacy or other rights or harvest or collect information about website visitors or users without their express consent.
In order to register with us or purchase products or services from us, you must provide us with certain information, including your name, and contact information. You may also post information and materials on our website or otherwise provide personal and other information to us, such as through our “Request Information” option on our website. You acknowledge that we own all right, title and interest in any compilation, collective work or derivative work created using or incorporating your information and materials. You represent that your information will be accurate, current and complete when posted or provided to us. You also represent that you have the power and authority or capacity to grant us the above license, that your information and materials are not subject to any claims or encumbrances, and that your information and materials and our exercise of the above license do not and will not violate any law, rule or regulation or infringe, misappropriate or violate any patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, publicity, privacy or other rights of any third party.
Once accepted and enrollment fees are paid, admission to the program is final. Whereas there is no penalty for failing to complete a course once enrolled, if you fail, or do not complete the course, you will not be eligible for a refund of any enrollment or other fees paid. You may request a refund within 7 days of purchasing, minus $19 for assigned tutor and admin fees, for our basic, advanced and professional courses unless you have completed over 10% of the course. If you have completed over 10% of the course in under 7 days the purchaser will not be entitled to a refund.